Radiopaque & light transmitting fiber post Kit plus core build-up material
Glassix Plus is the latest generation of highly radiopaque & light transmitting fiber post. Anatomically shaped to fit the root canal (cylindro-conical) with a colour coding for easy identification and mechanical retentions they come in 4 different sizes.
Optimal radiopacity (350%Al.)
Light conducting for the use of Dual curing resin cements.
Anatomically shaped with a helicoïdal structure – twisted groves – that gives mechanical retention
without any breakage points.
Elasticity close to natural dentine (20 Gpa)
Enhanced mechanical properties (1500Mpa)
Aesthetic thanks to its translucent matrix.
100% biocompatible- epoxy free
Kit contains 20 posts (4 x 5), 4 reamers and 1 pilot reamer.
• Dual curing for fast and flexible setting; 40 sec. light cure, 3 minutes self cure.
• Same material for post cementation and core build up helps to reduce chair side time and expenses
• Optimal flow properties
• Intraoral tip for precise, bubble free application
• Cuts like dentine
• Superior adhesive and mechanical properties
• Compressive strength 342 Mpa
• Adhesion to dentine 26 Mpa
• Optimal bonding properties to Glassix plus fiber
*internal data, when used with Shotbond®
Kit contains 2 syringes (6g each), 10 tips and 10 intraoral tips.