Sectional matrix system – For perfect class II restorations!
Quickmat Deluxe is a new sectional Matrix System that allows to create perfect, extremely precise and anatomically correct contact points in class II restorations. The system is characterized by its user-friendliness and contains the following components:
– Quick Rings: Made of stainless steel, very handy especially for reconstructions of MOD-cavities. Autoclavable at 134°C.
– Re-Force insert for Quick Rings: Placed upon the ring, it allows to increase the separation force exerted on the teeth when the clinical situation asks for it. Autoclavable at 134°C.
– Delta and Cylindrical Silicone Tubes: Particularly suitable in case of very extensive cavities. Applied to both ends of the Quick Ring, they perfectly fit to the convexity of the teeth thanks to their innovative shapes, facilitating adhesion and adaptation of the matrix. Autoclavable at 134°C.
– Thin (0.04 mm) Contoured Sectional Matrices: Anatomically shaped and easy to burnish.
– Microthin (0.025 mm) Contoured Sectional Matrices: In case of serrated interdental spaces, this microthin version allows to obtain very tight contact points with an ideal morphology.
– Assorted maple wood wedges: Available in different sizes, for optimal separation of the teeth.
Kit contains 5 Quickrings, 1 Re-Force, 20 silicone tubes, 300 contoured sectional matrices and 300 wedges.